Journal and Notebook Covers Compared
What's the difference between the Large Notebook Covers and the Large Journal?
- Large Journal: This is our original Journal style. It comes with a hard bound blank filler included. This fits standard A5 notebooks like.
- Large Notebook Cover: This cover is made for the thinner style notebooks like Moleskine** and similar brand notebooks. A filler is NOT included with this cover.
- Both covers are 6 x 9 inches. The difference is in the width of the spine, which is about 7/8 inch on the Large Notebook cover and 1 1/4 inch on the Large Journal cover (measurements are the filler and cover together).
- The fillers for the Original Large Journal is nearly double the thickness and is not compatible with a Large Notebook Cover.
- For all the details about our Large Notebook Covers CLICK HERE.
- For details about the Original Large Journals CLICK HERE.
** NOTE:There are many Moleskine Brand and similar style notebooks available online and in stores. Our Large Notebook Cover works for the Large Moleskine notebooks in the 5.25 x 8.25 inch format. These include ruled, blank & graph formats, sketch book, Japanese album, storyboard memo, address and music notebooks, as well as other Moleskine formats: Passions, Cahier and Diary/Planner in the 5.25 x 8.25 inch size.